A wonderful game to teach your child about shapes and how they are represented in the things around us.
- There are ten wooden puzzles of three pieces each.
- Each of these puzzles tell you about a shape and in what forms it is available around us.
- Identify the shape and corresponding things and complete the puzzle!
- Let your child talk about each of these shapes and what else they can identify it with.
- Great for logical thinking, matching, conceptual understanding, cognitive development & hand & eye coordination.