Children will love identifying lower alphabets with their corresponding objects, while they develop motor skill.
- All the alphabets come out of their cavities with the help of the knobs.
- Identify the object and the associated alphabet and place the alphabet back in its cavity.
- Value Addition: Back of the tray has the alphabets printed in random order. Have the child identify the alphabet and place the correct cutout on top of it. Now you know if your child has really learnt his/her alphabets!
- Can be used for learning spellings too.
- 100% non-toxic and child safe
- Made of MDF sourced from FSC certified forests, it uses non-toxic inks.
- Comes with an eco-friendly drawstring pouch for easy storage of pieces.
Slight variations in color may occur between images and final product.