An interesting wooden toy to help beginners get a solid experience with early learning concepts - grip, placement, color, shape & size.
- Includes three basic shapes in three different sizes and three primary colors each.
- Remove all the pieces from the cavity.
- Let the child first learn to identify the shapes.
- Then let him identify the colors.
- Let him get a concept of sizes - from small to big and vice versa.
- Once done, let him identify the shape of the cavity and then put the respective shape in the correct cavity.
- You can then call out a color and have him put that color in the correct cavity.
- Make the toy as advanced and challenging as he progresses but take care of not frustrating the child with the difficulty level.
- Teaches children about colors, shapes and sizes.
- Aids in hand & eye coordination, grip, placement and wrist movement.
|Dimension (in mm)||185x170x95|
|Material||MDF, Non-Toxic Inks|
Beginners' Shape Size Sorter
- Product Code: SF-27
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: Rs.725.00