This toy is wonderful to teach the child the concept of fractions and parts, along with strengthening the learning of shapes and matching.
- There are four squares ranging from one whole to one-fourth.
- Starting with a whole square, the next level has the piece cut into two, then into one-third, and the final level into one-fourth.
- Once the child has understood the concept of fractions, have him put the pieces in the correct way to make a whole circle each time.
- The difficult part is that each part has a cavity of a particular shape.
- Let the child identify the cavity in the piece and match it with the shape on the base.
|Dimension (in mm)||180x180x35|
|Material||MDF, Non-toxic Inks|
Exploring Fractions - Square
- Product Code: SF-58A
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: Rs.595.00