Get proficient at numbers!
- There are twenty counting rods of varying sizes starting at 1 inch for the number 1.
- Each number has two rods - one depicted with a number and the other with the number spelt out.
- First, count all the numbers one through ten.
- Then move on to addition.
- Number one is made up of a block of 1 inch, number 2 of two inches, number three of 3 and so on. To make number 5, for example, one rod of 3 and one of two will suffice. Or one of four and one of one. Even one of three and two each of one and one. There are so many ways of arriving at the same number!
- Keep the correct rods together and learn all of them!
- This product is 100% non-toxic and child safe.
- It comes in a wooden box for easy storage.
|Dimension (in mm)||305x280x25|
|Material||Pine Wood, Non-Toxic Paints|
- Product Code: L-98
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: Rs.1,395.00