Have fun with 26 sets of self correcting wooden puzzles!
- Each alphabet is a two piece puzzle made up of the object with which it starts. For example, the puzzle for letter 'F' is a 'Fish'.
- To complete the puzzle, match the alphabet with its corresponding object.
- Once that is done, the child can also Identify a vowel and a consonant.
- An alphabet in white is a consonant, and a yellow one a vowel.
- Helps in Alphabet Identification, Sorting Skills, Matching Skills, Word Building Skills, Spellings, and enhancement & development of multi-disciplinary skills, all in one game!
- Comes in a wooden box.
- Made of MDF, it is 100% child-safe.
|Dimension (in mm)||185x185x45mm|
|Material||MDF, Non-Toxic Inks|
|Packaging||Packed in a wooden, reusable box|
Alphabet Picture Puzzle
- Product Code: L-55B
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: Rs.575.00