Help your child learn hindi alphabets with this colorful puzzle. Also known as 'vyanjan' in hindi.
- All thirty-six hindi consonants are available in this colorful tray, along with the objects that start with them.
- All the alphabets come out of their cavities with the help of the knobs.
- Identify the object and the associated alphabet and place the alphabet back in its cavity.
- Value Addition: Back of the tray has the alphabets printed in random order. Have the child identify the alphabet and place the correct cutout on top of it. Now you know if your child has really learnt his/her alphabets!
- This puzzle is self-corrective. The alphabets will only go into their respective cavity.
- Made of MDF sourced from FSC certified forests, it uses non-toxic inks.
- Comes with an eco-friendly drawstring pouch for easy storage of pieces.
- 100% non-toxic and child-safe.
Slight variations in color may occur between images and final product.
|Dimension (in mm)||300x460x8|
|Material||MDF, Non-Toxic Inks|
|Packaging||Packed in Strong Pouch|
|Ships In||1-2 business days|
Hindi Consonant Alphabet Tray
- Product Code: L-14SK
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: Rs.675.00