A wonderful way to learn about many different categories and improve communication.
- Two people can play this game.
- There are eight different categories of wooden tiles like professions, fruits, vegetables, anmals etc .
- They are also colored differently.
- Start with putting any wooden tile into the grid.
- Now identify the object.
- Then figure out its category or attribute.
- Identify another wooden tile that matches that category or attribute (like color) and stack it over it.
- Make sure the child spells out the logic behind stacking a tile over another.