A great way to reinforce learning. A single puzzle that includes Capital Alphabet with corresponding images, numbers with objects, and basic shapes and how we find them around us.
- All alphabets, numbers and shapes come out with the help of knobs.
- Identify each character and put it in its right cavity.
- Count the objects next to the number and put the correct number alongside.
- This puzzle is self-corrective. The pieces will only fit in their right place.
- Value Addition: Back of the tray has the alphabets and numbers printed in random order. Have the child identify them and place the correct character on top of it. Now you know if your child has really learnt his/her alphabets and numbers!
- Made of MDF sourced from FSC certified forests, it uses non-toxic inks.
- Comes with an eco-friendly drawstring pouch for easy storage of pieces.
- 100% non-toxic and child-safe.
Slight variations in color may occur between images and final product.