A wonderful toy to teach various concepts.
- There are four cubes and four cylinders in four colors each. Learn and talk about the shapes and colors.
- There are cylindrical cavities in the cubes so the cylinders can fit into them.
- The cylinders also have holes in them.
- First, just put the cylinder into the cube. Continue to talk about the colors of the cubes and the cylinders.
- Then match the color of the cylinder and the cube.
- Once done, it’s time to sew!
- There is a sewing thread available with the set.
- First, just sew the cylinders and cubes separately.
- Take the thread back out – this is challenging since the thread has to come out the same way it went in.
- Now comes the difficuult part – Put the cylinders in the cubes. Match the hole of both the objects and sew them both together.
- This product is wonderful for hand & eye coordination, logical thinking, wrist movement and identificaiton of colors.
- 100% non-toxic and child safe
- Comes in a wooden box