This box has 5 different activities, one on each side.
- Start with identifying solid shapes and posting them in the right cavity.
- Turn the box and learn to tell time.
- Another side has an eye & hand coordination activity where the apples have to be sewn to the tree.
- The next side has a 4 piece strip puzzle.
- And the last activity has the child moving a carrot through a maze to feed a rabbit at the other end.
- This is a knock-down box and is easy to store.
- Each activity is aimed at improving hand & coordination, conceptual learning, logical thinking, wrist movement, and loads of fun!