This puzzle forms the first step towards learning and reinforcing the English alphabet.
- All alphabets come out with the help of the knobs on them.
- This puzzle is self-corrective – the alphabets will fit only in their respective cavities.
- Each letter is 4 mm thick.
- Value Addition: Back of the tray has the alphabets printed in random order. Have the child identify the alphabet and place the correct cutout on top of it. Now you know if your child has really learnt his/her alphabets!
- Use the alphabets to learning spellings from!
- Made of MDF sourced from FSC certified forests, it uses non-toxic inks.
- Comes with an eco-friendly drawstring pouch for easy storage of pieces.
- 100% non-toxic and child-safe.
Slight variations in color may occur between images and final product.
The image of Value Add behind the tray is for illustrative purposes and not of this particular product.