A great way to learn about animals, birds and vegetables.
- There are three sliders – one each for animals, vegetables and birds.
- Each slider has four cutouts of the respective theme.
- The slider slides on top of the box so you can keep replacing the theme by changing the slider.
- Given along are wooden block cutouts of four animals, vegetables and birds.
- The child has to recognize the theme of the slider, identify the objects of that theme and ‘post’ it into the correct cavity.
- Great for recognition, grip and hand & eye coordination.