An attractive, colorful tray, it’s a great way to re-enforce alphabet concepts.
- All alphabets come out of their cavities by lifting them from their knobs.
- When the child lifts the alphabet, he/she will find the object that starts with that alphabet right under it!
- Value Addition: Back of the tray has the alphabets printed in random order. Have the child identify the alphabet and place the correct cutout on top of it. Now you know if your child has really learnt his/her alphabets!
- Made of MDF sourced from FSC certified forests, it uses non-toxic inks.
- Comes with an eco-friendly drawstring pouch for easy storage of pieces.
- 100% non-toxic and child-safe.
Slight variations in color may occur between images and final product.
The image of Value Add behind the tray is for illustrative purposes and not of this particular product.