Skillofun was started by 2 young, new parents. Just like you. They wanted to give their child toys that were safe, for her and for the world around her. So they decided to make those toys themselves.
All Skillofun products are guaranteed to comply with the highest international toy safety standards and have been tested and approved by International third party accredited testing agencies. All certificates are available with us should you wish to see them at any time. We guarantee that the Skillofun toy a child plays with in a remote corner of India conforms to the same quality, standards, tests and safety norms as the Skillofun toy you might find at a school in California or a high-end store in Germany.
Each toy is designed and manufactured by us. There are no other factories involved, no outsourcing. We control everything. To begin with, the toys are very carefully designed. The design is perfected during Sampling where it is tested at every stage of the manufacturing process. Once the design is approved, quality processes are laid down to ensure compliance till the end. Once produced, the product is sent to an International third-party lab for testing. It is only after this that the product reaches your child. Or ours, for that matter.
CHARACTERISTICS OF A SKILLOFUN PRODUCT
- Non-toxic water based paints
- Biodegradable food-grade Packaging
- Wood imported from 100% FSC certified forests – thereby ensuring sustainable foresting
- Environmentally friendly toys – including eco-friendly manufacturing processes & raw materials
- Socially responsible contributor to the India growth story – ensuring to pay fair living wages (moving beyond basic “minimum wage”)
- Zero tolerance to child labour
- Ensuring education of children of all employees
- EN-71 – the highest European Toy Safety standards
- ASTM – the highest toy safety standards in the USA
- CPSIA – Consumer Product Safety Improveme nt Act, the latest and strictest USA Consumer protection law
- FSC – Forest Stewardship Council, a certificate that ensures responsible management of the world’s forests
- E1 – a stringent European regulation that ensures controlled emissions of formed wood products